About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who let the dogs out?


Rob and I are hoping that we always have good insurance. We are so going to need it. Tobin is soooo active!!!!!!! In the last couple of days we have had a busted lip(which is so hard to heal up on a boy who is constantly putting things in is mouth),fell backwards and hit his head 3 times and has scratched the inside of his ear(don't ask-it's a mystery to us). Tobin never stops. He's been pulling up on everything and taking giant leaps that are clearly impossible to my eye. I've been going behind him putting down blankets where ever he might fall. We have hardwood floors which are so scarey for moms and dads of 7 month olds.It's so hard-we want Tobin to be able to discover and learn all these obstacles but we also want him to be safe. We just want to put a crash helmet and a mouth gaurd on Tobin for protection.

We're trying to figure out if it's easier to clear all the shelves and pack it up or to keep saying "No, Tobin". Right now Tobin's favorite spots are the DVD player, dishwasher, the metal rack where I have all of my fiesta ware, trash cans and all bottom shelves of our book shelves. Yesterday he found a new hideout. Tobin crawled under our bed while Rob and I were putting on our shoes. He was like a little swiffer-wiping down the hardwood floor under the bed-YUCK!!!! While he was under the bed he found one of my flip flops and preceded to chew on it-another YUCK!!!! Even though it was "YUCK" I still grabbed the camera to snap a picture. He was just like a little puppy. So, if we ever have a shoe missing we'll know to ask Tobin and expect to find teeth marks when we find the shoe.

No comments: