About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What happened to the play pen?

Tobin is crawling and pulling up on everything now. He's so much happier now that he can have his freedom and go places. I'm happy that my baby is happy but this means mommy stays very busy trying to keep Tobin safe. I kind of miss those days where I could just leave Tobin sitting on the floor when I did the dishes and when I returned he was still sitting in the same spot. Those days are sooo over. I have to do all showering, laundry and most other chores while Tobin is sleeping now. What ever happened to play pens??????? I could sure use one.

The other day I put Tobin inside a pamper box and it entertained him for about 20 minutes. Twenty minutes is precious time!!!! It's not a playpen but it did the job for both Tobin and mommy.

No comments: