About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our little TIP

I'm finally back to blogging. I'm sure most of you have given up on me but I'm still going to continue to blog so I can at least have some sort of a record of our son's life.

So, let me catch you up really fast. Tobin is now 7 months old and will be 8 months on the 20th of July. That is soooo hard for me to believe. He is a very busy little man. I always said I didn't want a boring child, that I wanted a son or daughter with character. Well......!!!!!! Since my last entry Tobin has started sitting on his own, crawling, eating 3 meals a day, pulling up on things and learned the art of throwing a good tantrum. Honestly I haven't really written because I haven't had too much material but Tobin is supplying me with a wealth of material now. So, here we go, off to a new world of blogging. I'll leave you with some pictures or a growth chart, if you will, to catch you up on things. It's actually a backwards growth chart.









No comments: