About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What would we do without Grandparents?


My dad drove 2 hours just to see our little man, Corwin and then turned right back around, the same night to go home. Thanks grandpa Black. Grandpa Black loves his boys.

Gram Phillips has been with us almost 2 weeks now. Wow, what a help she has been. I'm not sure what we would have done without her. Tobin has been her shadow since she has arrived. He loves his gram.


Grandma Black came and stayed with Tobin for the couple of days that I was in the hospital and then stayed with us for a couple of days after we brought Corwin home. Tobin then went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Black for the rest of the week. What a HUGE help. Rob and I actually got bored while Tobin was staying with them. I'm not sure we'll ever be bored again.

Hip Hip Horray for Grandparents. Tobin loves his Grandparents and Corwin will soon find out how blessed he is as well.

No comments: