About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm a big brother now


Everyone keeps asking how Tobin is doing with a new, little one around. Tobin is pretty much unaware of Corwin. About the only time he notices Corwin is when he cries. My mom brought Tobin up to the hospital a couple of times and he was much more interested in pushing mommy's buttons on her bed.

Grandma got this shirt for Tobin. Thank goodness for Grandma. She stayed at our place with Tobin while we were in the hospital. They had lots of fun walks and time in the park. Yeah, for Grandma.

1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

Corwin and Tobin will someday soon be very good playmates and good buddies for life. I will truly miss having Tobin here...he's been fun company for me and Grandpa!