About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here we go again....



I had a doctor's apt on May 11th(the day before my official due date)and my dr. thought, considering my history of labor with Tobin, that she would go ahead and induce me on my due date. I had an ultrasound and it showed the baby weighing about 8.13 so he was definately ready to come on out.

So, on May 12th we waited for the call from the hospital, which was around 8 o'clock that night, and headed off for the hospital. Mom came to be with Tobin and all was well. They started my patosin drip at about 10pm and gave me an ambien to sleep. My doc was not on call so she didn't want me to go into labor till morning. At 7am on May 13th she came in to break my water and then everything went speedy quick. I got my epideral at around 10am and was dialated at about 8cm then. Around noon my dr. came in to check on me and I was at 10cm and ready to go. She asked me to do a "practice" push and when I did the baby's head crowned. She rushed all of the nurses in and put on her gear and 3 pushes later we had another little boy added to our family.

No comments: