About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Friday, August 19, 2011

A House Fire

On the 4th of July we came home from church and started fixing dinner when we heard a fire engine. I ran to the front door to find that the fire engine was pulling up infront of our house. I called for Tobin because I knew he would want to see the fire engine. We walked out the front door and looked up and realized that the fire was right next door. So we all evacuated the house and joined the rest of the neighborhood out on the street. There ended up being 5 fire trucks and about 3 police cars. We even had the redcross show up to help the firemen because it was about 100 degrees that day. There was one fireman that was sent to the hospital because he was burned. Tobin was a little overwhelmed but so excited about all of the trucks and sirens.

The fire took the neighbors house(whom ran away from the scene) and the house next door to them. It didn't even touch our house. God soooo protected us. Once you see the pictures you'll agree. We are thankful that no one is hurt. God is good.


The white house is our house.


No comments: