About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Has been almost a year! YIKES!

For those of you that stop by often, you've noticed that I haven't written on this blog since last Christmas. There are many reasons for this. One of those reasons is that I started comparing my life/blog to other's blogs and getting discouraged and overwhelmed-I know, how silly. The other reason is we were robbed and all of our pictures were taken from us.

Well, I've gotten over the whole "comparing myself to others" and have decided that I need to blog in order to capture memories for our family. So much has happened in the last year and I don't want to forget it. So, here I go.......

1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

So glad you decided to start up your blog again! I really enjoy seeing the pictures and reading about the boys activities...I'll check back again often!