About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun gifts from friends

We have the sweetest neighbors that treat our boys like their grandkids. We've gotten Christmas presents, Easter baskets and random garage sale treasures. The other day Tobin and Corwin hit the jackpot. Miss J shopped from the Target clearance shelves and little did she know she bought my boys pure happiness. My boys love "Shaun the Sheep" and Miss J, not even knowing what she was purchasing, bought them a bunch of "Shaun the Sheep" items. You can tell by the pictures-they are tickled.



Our friend Miss Debbie is the coupon queen and is always getting us fun bargains from our neighborhood CVS. Her last purchase put some smiles on my boys cute, little faces.



1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

Thankful for your thoughtful neighbors and friends! Fun things for the boys!