About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's HOT!!!!!!!

Summer is sooooo hot this year. It's hard with a newborn to do anything in this heat. We have been spending a lot of time in the house. For those of you that know me well, you know that mommy doesn't do so well stuck in the house. I need to get out and about at least once a day. We have spent some time out in the backyard playing in the swimming pool but mommy can only last so long when there is a little one on top of me.


Tobin has been pretty creative with his time in the house. The other day it got really quiet in Tobin's room. As I do everytime it gets quiet, I went to check out what was going on. Tobin had gotten the cotton balls out of the drawer and lined them up in rows all over his room. The boy is pretty creative or I guess pretty bored.

2 comments:

Grandma Black said...

Looks like you've had a little time to update your blog! I like the new background and ALWAYS enjoy the pictures of the boys. Tobin's desire to line things up and keep things orderly makes me wonder what he will be when he grows up!

Vince said...

you've got a great backyard...even though it's not "your" backyard.