About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Friday, February 24, 2012

It looked like Christmas along time ago

Ok, Ok we're finally getting the hang of things around here. Time to get this show up and running again. Things have been a little crazy around the Phillip's house. A little bit of crazy and a little bit of fantastic. If you haven't heard already we have added a new little one to our household-more about that later. Christmas was a little bit different this year. We are usually traveling to family but this year family came to us. My due date was Dec. 27th so there was no traveling for this mommy to be. We had a great time decorating our house and getting ready for Christmas.
Tobin spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa before Christmas so I could get some things done here before baby #3 came. He loves it at Grandma and Grandpas. Grandpa and Tobin have become quite the pinball players.
Tobin also enjoyed some train watching in some window displays.
Tobin and I made lots of candies and cookies for our neighbors and friends.
Christmas Jammies
Tobin built a snowman with grandma.

1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

I knew if I kept checking this that you would eventually have new pictures. Will continue to be looking. Glad things are settling down for you. Christmas came and went so quickly! Love the pictures. Keep them coming.