About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Water Boy

My boy loves him some water. He has no fear when it comes to water and it sometimes scares his momma. These are pictures from a water park in Cape Girardeau. YES, that's right-Cape Girardeau. Cape is moving up in the world when it comes to activities for children. So, now visiting grandma and grandpa is extra special because there are so many fun things to do.


You can't really tell from the picture but Tobin was flapping his arms with excitement. There were buckets on poles and when those buckets filled with water they spilled over. Tobin could have watched them all day.


Tobin loved this chair. Not sure why. It could have been because he was so tuckered out.



A great time had by all. We will definately be going back again and again.

No comments: