About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's



Tobin loves going to Grandma and Grandpa's. Rob and I love going to grandma and grandpa's as well.:) Rob and I get a date nite, Tobin loves being with his grandparents and they LOVE being with him. It's really to everyone's advantage.

During this last visit grandma took Tobin outside and strolled him around. He enjoys being outside but at grandma and grandpa's there's so much more to see. They have kittens which make Tobin giggle and then there's grandpa and his tractors. Tobin LOVES grandpa's tractor. This trip, he got to ride on the tractor and have the pleasure or watching grandpa fix the tractor. It was a great time had by all 3 of us city folk. We look forward to every trip.

No comments: