About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New and Exciting Toys

The other day we got a special package in the mail from Gram and Poppy. You know since they live across the pond they sometimes like to share some of their culture with Tobin. Usually they bring us yummy digestives or to die for chocolates but this time we received not just one but two Wallace and Grommit DVDs. They are supposed to be for Tobin but I think mommy and daddy will enjoy them just the same.

Well, Tobin was excited to receive the package in the mail but of course what he was really excited about was the bubble wrap that it was wrapped in. Thanks Gram and Poppy.


Yesterday I had about 5 loads of laundry to fold. Folding 5 loads of laundry is a lot of work but not as much work as it was to occupy Tobin while I was folding. He went from playing with my flip flops, chewing on dryer sheets, making music with drawer handles and then it all came to a halt when he saw his reflection in the mirror. Oh, how pleased I was to find a babysitter for the next 20 minutes. Tobin loved the mirror. He's seen lots of mirrors before but I guess he had never seen one on his level before. I placed the mirror on it's side and that boy kissed the mirror, laughed at the mirror and just had a blast. Yeah for new found obects in the house. :)

No comments: