About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter

We enjoyed an old fashion Easter Egg Hunt. Corwin wasn't so sure of the giant bunny. I don't blame him. And then it snowed(Crazy weather) We did a little Egg Dying.Tobin was amazed!!! :) And then we decorated the eggs with Grandpa. We made resurrection rolls(aka crescent rolls with marshmallows inside). Corwin was mad that Jesus(his marshmallow)was gone. He cried and didn't want to eat the roll. He kept saying "There's a hole, There's a hole". Tobin kept looking at the roll trying to find the marshmallow. Grandma and Grandpa came for lunch and we had our own little egg hunt in the backyard. It was a lovely way to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

No comments: