About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tis Spring Time

Spring is in the air. We are so happy about crawling out of the basement and enjoying the backyard. I got patio furniture for my birthday and was given a canopy/tent for shade on our patio. We have eaten most of our lunches and some of our dinners outside since receiving these gifts.
We are having fun seeing the flowers come up that we planted last year. Tobin wants to stop and smell every flower/weed we pass by.
The last week felt more like summer than spring. I got some soap and water and the hose out so the boys could wash their cars.
And of course warmer weather means cute, little ones running around in diapers. LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Black said...

Sweet pictures of the boys...looks like they do a pretty good job of keeping their vehicles clean :) I'm sure they got a little wet in the process. Nice to be able to have them all outside.

Deb said...

It is nice to know everyone can enjoy shade from your canopy tents.