About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

October

This is the pumpkin growing inside of me. We are at 32 weeks.


We took a trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin.

Tobin picked all of the green pumpkins-don't know????

Corwin thought long and hard about what pumpkin he wanted. :)

This is the one!!!!!


Tobin has a thing for tractors.


We found the perfect pumpkin.


Now it's time to disect the pumpkin.





Our recycled "Cat in the Hat" costume. Oddly enough we had a black kitten at our house the entire Halloween day. Tobin named him Happy. He also thinks we should name our new baby boy "Happy"


Our little fireman. He was supposed to sit in the wagon but he pulled the wagon the entire time.


Our little Cat in the Hat sleep walking. Corwin was sooooooo tired.

1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

I'm always excited when you have a new blog post! Love the pictures and your comments. Looks like a fun October!