About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday Boys

November 20th is one of my favorite dates of the year. My baby boy turns another year older and my Hot Rob grows another year wiser. This year Tobin entered toddler hood and we celebrated year two.

We had a great time celebrating with friends. We had yummy chilly and chocolate chip cake.

Out little two year old is a little obsessed with trains so we took the celebrating to the Transportation museum. It was a little boy's paradise.




Tobin behind the controls in of a steam engine. Watch out!!!!

Loving every step.


Running through one of the train cars.


In awe.

We continued celebrating at the Whittle Stop Railroad, Train store. Tobin could have stayed there all day long. We'll be making a return trip, for Tobin only explored about 3 feet of the 14 foot train table.


1 comment:

Grandma Black said...

I like the way you all decided to celebrate Tobin's birthday...doing things he really enjoys. I hope Rob enjoyed it too. Thanks for sharing the pictures!