About Me

I'm a lover of life. I was once blind and now I see. My dreams are in full color now.

Monday, October 5, 2009

He loves entertainment


Tobin has a few favorite things that he likes to do around the house. About 3 or 4 times a day Tobin races to the DVD and CD shelf. For some reason he usually heads right to the Radioheads CD. He loves pulling the DVDs off the shelf, especially the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I just wish he could learn to put the DVDs back on the shelf.

Tobin loves helping daddy play the guitar. Tobin has always loved music and anytime he has the opportunity to make music is even better.

Tobin also loves pulling all of daddy's blank, CD jackets out of it's storage container. He pulls them out and puts them back in. He enjoys hiding these under rugs and going to find them later. He's like a dog hiding his bone.

No comments: